Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's But Only for a Moment

For months now I have tried to find the right article for the song that I am using but it was never the right fit, never the right time. It used to sit waiting for my article that would be used to explain how God has developed me. I never imagined that I would be using it for such a time as this, but God always has a plan.

The other day I was sharing some news about my future at MSM with my friend Erica, I was sure that by now she’d heard but the look on her face said otherwise. With her mouth opened in shock she looked at me in disbelief I suppose waiting for the “gotcha” that never came. At some point she simply said, “Girl, if it wasn’t for the God in you.” I guess she could sense the peace in my spirit and on that note I had to give her a High 5 to co-sign. As my mental faculties played in the rewind mode, I had to admit that she was right – it had to be the God in me which has allowed the peace to surpass all understanding; especially when I am reminded of how cunning my adversaries have been. While removing the knife from my back I had to give myself a pat because back in the day….. Sorry but in my effort to maintain my Holy Ghost I won’t go into details but stay tuned; I think the sequel to this I’ll call He Gave Me Double for My Trouble. Peace – what man meant for my bad God is going to use it for my good. Many of you already know that I am a woman of confirmation so it’s only fitting that God would send just what I need when I need it. It wasn’t but a few hours later that T.D. Jakes blessed me with confirmation after confirmation; the title of his sermon was The Master’s Mysterious Plan – OMGosh!!!!! I thought I was going to have to glue my feet to the floor because I was about to shout out of the front door and up the street when his story began to unfold about the plans of the enemy. Bishop Jakes reminded me that Jesus and Joseph both had people that had been close to them but yet they turned out to be adversaries that tried to destroy them. God, being God and God alone, used the plots set against them to push them into their destiny. Excuse me – Praise Break!! “One day,” God shared with me, “I will come to appreciate their persecution and my affliction.” It was this that reminded me of the scripture I prayed from Romans 8:28 at my old church. After the service my aunt who was visiting from Houston said that I prayed with such an anointing that it brought her to tears. Could it have been for such a time as this? Yes it will all work together – the plot set before me will be the wings that God uses to bring me to the place He wants me to be. God has included this in the quilt of my destiny.

So as I close, probably from the last time from THIS station, I want to remind you that should you find yourself with an affliction caused by man just know that it’s only for a moment; know that it’s in the Master’s plan. Someone said to me, “You’ll be alright, you have a husband.” True, but I’ll be alright because I have God & as long as I have Him then NO weapon formed against me will prosper. Why do I still wear the smile, it's because God said, “Don’t worry. I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you." God is preparing a table before me...and He will make their plot serve HIS plan as long as I surrender all. ~Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) KTIG (Keep Trusting in God).

~Stay Prayed Up! CLICK ON THE LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment